On December 10, G5 Games will host a 12-hour free charity IT stream. The main goal of this event is to raise funds to help prepare one of the villages in the Kupyanskiy district for winter.
During the live stream, G5 speakers and guests will make presentations, share their experiences and answer questions from the audience.
Participation in the stream is free. Voluntary donations are welcomed during the broadcast.
Donation goal: 250 000 UAH to buy stoves, generators, firewood, blankets, and everything necessary to help one of the affected villages in the Kupyanskiy district survive the cold winter.
How to participate?
Join the stream on December 10 anytime from 9:00 to 21:00 (Kyiv time), tell your friends and make donations. The stream will be in Ukrainian language.
Lectures and reports, guest interviews, a charity game “What? Where? When”, a prize draw and much more are waiting for you!
- Introduction to G5 Games. Marina Shumlyanska, HR-manager
Reports for junior specialists:
- How to find a job in a new country, and what resources to use? Yulia Verbytska, Recruiter
- Who is QA Engineer, and what does he do? Alexander Altynnik, QA Engineer
- Entering IT. Starting a career in the IT industry + resume analysis. Marina Mirkina, People Partner Team Lead
- Analysis of Junior artists’ portfolios. Vladislav Dymchak, Project Lead Artist
Reports for middle specialists and above:
- Java Edition development guideline. Roman Kuznetsov, Java Project Lead Programmer
- Is localization an evil or an integral part of a modern product? Anastasia Nikolaeva, Localization Director
- Architecture, design, and ideas-objects of Plato. Dmytro Shpetnyi, Lead Programmer
- Lead Artist: hell or heaven? Vladislav Dymchak, Project Lead Artist
- Where the game begins. Oleksiy Kharytonenko, Producer
Together we will help the Kupyanskiy district prepare for winter!